Re: [GRASS-dev] Weekly reports #1 wxNviz

Anna Kratochvílová KratochAnna at seznam.cz
Sat Jun 4 08:11:27 EDT 2011

Hello,

I realized this problem when I wanted to use wxnviz in another map display window and I got a warning concerning lights. There is a static variable which counts lights and new light couldn't be created because of  a limit. I suppose, there would be more such problems but I haven't tried to find them out. I must say I'm not an expert on ogsf library (and its connection with GUI) at all. I just found this problem and because I'm not able to solve it, I just fixed the GUI to prevent users from opening wxNviz in new window which sometimes led to GUI crash.

If you or anybody else would know more about this problem and the solution, I'll be happy if you tell me.

Anna