[GRASS-dev] Weekly reports #2 wxNviz

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Jun 10 09:34:57 EDT 2011

On 10/06/11 15:03, Anna Kratochvílová wrote:

> [...]

I'm running this on Debian stable, with wx 2.8.10.1. I just noticed that
I have a similar problem with the wxgui digitizer: launch digitization
of a new map, select points, click to digitize point -> crash. Same with
lines: the crash occurs when I right-click to finish the line.

But, at this stage, I'm not looking for a solution (obviously if someone
has one off the hand, perfect), but for a way to debug this with
meaningful messages instead of a silent crash without any visible trace...

Moritz