[GRASS-dev] Re: sample dataset update

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Jun 20 11:34:55 EDT 2011

Markus,

I have a TODO list for data set update already as well as several data sets, so if you set up a wiki page,
I will put there what I have planned with the links to the data.
There are numerous excellent public data sets available that we can
add. The current data set's PERMANENT mapset should stay as is so that
old material such as GRASS book works, but the new data could be added as separate mapsets that people
can insert into the location, such as here:
http://courses.ncsu.edu/mea582/common/GIS_anal_grass/GIS_Anal_grgeomorph2.html
and/or  we can prepare a completely new location.

Helena