Re: [GRASS-dev] command from GUI

Anna Kratochvílová KratochAnna at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 22 04:13:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

> ok with ctrl+space It show flags + options this is cool. Maybe we have
> to write somewhere the possibility to use this shortcuts for example
> between the progress bar and the command line.

I think there's not enough space. Maybe it could be written in the tooltip help which
shows on TAB. I think that users try TAB, so they can learn about it from there.

> For me the "=" it doesn't work

 It depends on the cursor position, it should work only if it makes sense (eg. after 'map' parameter). But it's true, that sometimes the widget behaves strangely and the autocompletion doesn't work properly.

Anna