[GRASS-dev] Re: [SoC] Weekly reports #4 wxNviz

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 29 11:59:32 EDT 2011

Anna,

I just tested the latest updates and everything (light sphere, fringe, constant elevation, cutting planes) works great on Mac.
Looking at the wxnviz wiki http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxNviz it seems that you have now resolved all known issues
(and it is only june!) so you can cross them out. Lot of the features (such as draping color, changing elevation of the constant plane, etc.)
are now much easier to use and faster as well.
I still need to test the volumes and the decorations that you might not have looked at yet.

One thing that came to mind when I was doing some figures for publications was the possibility to add ticks with
coordinates to the fringe x,y,z axes - I am wondering how difficult it would be.

Helena