[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1053: After abort command v.surf.rst from wxGUI vector output of devation (devi) couldn´t be removed, or overwrited

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 2 20:59:22 EST 2011

#1053: After abort command v.surf.rst from wxGUI vector output of devation (devi)
couldn´t be removed, or overwrited
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeleniste                    |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  x86-32                       |
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Comment(by helena):

 This appears to be a MSWin issue - I can confirm that on MSwindows
 v.surf.rst fails to write either topology or the attribute table (or both)
 for the devi file and I had to run v.build on the devi file to use it, but
 the result was OK.

 I cannot provide more details now because it runs fine on my Mac at home.
 Perhaps the path to the vector directory is not built properly (I am just
 guessing here, I have not looked at the code),
 maybe it needs fixes to handle the spaces in the directory names? I also
 noticed that the path above has both \ and / is that correct?

 I am running GRASS6.4.1RC1 on both MSWin and Mac.

 Helena

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1053#comment:3>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>