[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #867: WinGrass64-compiling: `libintl_printf' is an unrecognized format function type'

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 9 15:01:05 EST 2011

#867: WinGrass64-compiling: `libintl_printf' is an unrecognized format function
type'
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hellik     |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  x86-32     |
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by hellik):

 Replying to [comment:1 glynn]:

 > We could eliminate the redirection to libintl_printf, as none of the
 translations are currently using the %1$ syntax (which the MSVCRT printf()
 doesn't support, hence the redirection). However, chances are we'll forget
 to re-instate it if we ever need it.

 so maybe closing as ''wontfix''?

 Helmut

--