[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1307: wingrass: new wxgui dialog for v.in.ogr in windows7 does not show *.shp files

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Mar 11 13:33:51 EST 2011

#1307: wingrass: new wxgui dialog for v.in.ogr in windows7 does not show *.shp
files
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  marmai       |       Owner:  martinl
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  assigned
      Cpu:  Unspecified  |
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
Changes (by martinl):

 * cc: grass-dev@… (added)
  * keywords:  => import
  * status:  new => assigned
  * component:  Default => wxGUI
  * owner:  grass-dev@… => martinl

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:3 hellik]:

 > tested with WinGRASS-6.4.SVN-r45623-1-Setup.exe on my
 > WinVista32-box. can you test on your Win7-box?

 right, it has been recently fixed, works for me with the latest winGRASS
 build. This bug was also reported by Mac users.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1307#comment:4>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>