[GRASS-dev] g.extension does not find any extension to install

Pierre Roudier pierre.roudier at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:13:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

No add-on seems to9 be available to my system when trying to use the
g.extension command:

GRASS 7.0.svn (NZTM2000):~ > g.extension -l
svnurl=https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons
Fetching list of modules from GRASS-Addons SVN (be patient)...
GRASS 7.0.svn (NZTM2000):~ >

Therefore, it is not possible to install any:

GRASS 7.0.svn (NZTM2000):~ > g.extension -s
svnurl=https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons extension=wx.psmap
Fetching 'wx.psmap' from GRASS-Addons SVN (be patient)...
svn: URL 'https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/wx/wx.psmap' doesn't exist
ERROR: GRASS Addons 'wx.psmap' not found in repository
GRASS 7.0.svn (NZTM2000):~ >

If that's of any use, I'm running the last grass70 SVN version, on a
Linux x86_64 platform. But I suspect this is related to the proxy of
my institute, despite I got it specified in the HTTP_PROXY envvar, and
in my ~/.subversion/servers file.

Cheers,

Pierre

--