[GRASS-dev] v.in.wfs problem bug in 6.4.2RC2?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 15:36:19 EST 2011

Matthias wrote:
> > Changing Line 71 in v.in.wfs from
> >
> > OUT="$GIS_OPT_output"
> > OUT="$GIS_OPT_OUTPUT"
> >
> > fixed the error.
> > Maybe this is a bug? I haven't tested this yet
> > with earlier GRASS versions.

(it has been there forever, perhaps only seen on
MS Windows though?)

Markus N wrote:
> Good catch! I have fixed in in 6.4 (r49427) and
> 6.5 (r49428).

fwiw I have checked all other scripts, this was the
only one left.

strangely 'grep -r OPT_GIS_[a-z]' and egrep both
returned [A-Z] as well, and I had to save the result
to a file and do the search with vim.
'grep -r OPT_GIS_[[:lower:]]' was ok though.
On 1 another unrelated squeeze box I got the same
effect, but on a third I got the expected behaviour.
?!  no aliases, md5sums of binaries match, case
sensitive searches of non-regex strings work.. weird

Hamish