[GRASS-dev] Re: where to store GRASS settings: GISRC and wx settings

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 06:17:55 EDT 2011

Markus,

you are right, I was not up-to-date about the last release of 6.4 since I
used massively 6.5. Today I compiled it and the addons that i use, and at a
first glance looks like there is nothing relevant missing. I'll keep using
6.4 and will report if anything goes wrong.

Thanks,

madi

--
Eng. Margherita Di Leo