[GRASS-dev] GRASS on a cell phone

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Wed Sep 28 00:16:36 EDT 2011

just FYI - I am not sure whether anybody else has tried this
but one of the students in my class got GRASS running on a cell phone.
We will see what we can do with its GPS. If anybody else is running this and developing
any related applications, please let us know,

thank you,

Helena

Also (This is just for fun) I have installed grass on my cell phone,
Nokia N900 it has a linux base operation system (easy debian),
I can use grass on my cell phone as the same as on my computer with a real bluetooth mouse.

Sincerely,
Ali Ihsan Durmaz