[GRASS-dev] r.in.wms2 on GRASS-Addons-SVN

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:01:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

2012/4/12 stepan.turek <stepan.turek at seznam.cz>:
> module r.in.wms2 is available on Addons-SVN repository for testing.
>
>  I would be grateful for your feedback especially for cases where the module
> fails.

just to note some background. This module has been implemented within
Stepan's bachelor thesis. `r.in.wms2` should replace after some
testing `r.in.wms` in trunk. `r.in.wms` has been simply rewritten when
porting bash scripts to GRASS 7. `r.in.wms2` is an attempt to clean up
the module to make it really working and usable also within wxGUI.

Any feedback & testing welcomed, as Stepan already noted.

Martin