[GRASS-dev] Fw: [SoC] Re: [mentors] OSGeo ranking procedure

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 05:17:41 EDT 2012

Hi all,

this one is for willing mentors and reviewers from the dev team who
are helping with the application reviewing. We should have our GRASS
shortlist and ranking ready in just  two days  time. If this is you please
ping me privately just to make contact & to let me know I should be waiting
for your input.

We have some interesting proposals, but without suitable mentors (and
backup mentors) signed up they can't go ahead. Please use the Melange
site to leave private reviews and public comments.

Sorry I have been away during most of this, and will be traveling most of
this week too (but this time in areas with slightly better internet access
than from the fjord I was in last week!). So don't expect much non-SoC
traffic from me for a little while yet, but I'll do my best to be
responsive on SoC issues. :)

cheers,
Hamish

ps- willing but as-yet unregistered mentors should see Anne's earlier
posts to the OSGeo SoC mailing list, quickly.  http://lists.osgeo.org

pps- sorry that yahoo's linewrap is so badly broken