[GRASS-dev] Extracting coordinates of RasterNumpy objects (pygrass)

Pierre Roudier pierre.roudier at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 22:48:56 PST 2012

Hi,

I am using (with enthusiasm!) Pietro's pygrass library to develop a raster
module. I am using Numpy/Scipy as my working horse, so I manipulate a lot
of the RasterNumpy objects that have been introduced with pygrass.

In a specific step, I am identifying pixels using a test (this would be
similar to my_array <  100). I would like to extract the points that
satisfy the test, and access not only their values and index in the array,
but I would also go back to their coordinates to extract them as (x, y, z).

Is there a way to do this using RasterNumpy and pygrass?

Cheers,

Pierre