[GRASS-dev] GRASS Vector Support

Brian Sanjeewa Rupasinghe jinkabs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:28:19 PST 2012

I need to automate some GRASS functions in my research work. If there is a
possibility to build gdal_grass plugin for Windows it is highly
appreciated. Even the Python scripts that call GRASS functions from outside
for MS_Windows do not connect with GRASS even though the instructions
provided in the GRASS wiki is followed. I have posted this problem in
grass-windows forum and finally advised me to bring the problem down to
grass-dev list.