[GRASS-dev] GRASS Vector Support

Brian Sanjeewa Rupasinghe jinkabs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 00:09:24 PST 2012

Hi,

Sorry for sticking on this question because i badly need gdal-grass plugin
in Windows.
I downloaded gdal-grass-1.5.4.tar.bz2 and unpacked it in c:\osgeo4w\usr\src
with MSYS console. After unpacking it, i find two dll files; gdal_grass and
ogr_grass in c:\osgeo4w\usr\src\bin\gdalplugins path. Any idea of compiling
now this in OSGEO4W?

Cheers, Brian.