[GRASS-dev] GRASS Web site: compilation errors for G7

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Tue Feb 14 23:08:15 EST 2012

Markus Neteler wrote:

> * man: Indeed, also in my local compilation I don't have a man/ directory,
>   to be removed from the tar command?

The manual pagers were moved from $GISBASE/man to $GISBASE/docs/man in
r49908.

FWIW, I suggest simply tar'ing the entire dist.<arch> directory rather
than specific subdirectories. Currently, "make bindist" ignores the
bwidget, demolocation and tools subdirectories. The lack of the last
two mean that you won't be able to build GRASS components against a
version installed from the bindist tarball.