[GRASS-dev] adding spacetime datasets to element list

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Feb 16 12:54:20 EST 2012

At some point, we need to get the new space/time data sets, that organize the temporal GIS features Sören is building, into the GRASS element_list. This is needed so that these can be managed by g.list, etc and so that these data sets can appear in a pull-down list in the GUI. I'm not sure what is involved in doing this.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Visiting Scientist, Integrated Science Program
National Center for Atmospheric Research &
303-497-2889 (voice)

Arizona State University