[GRASS-dev] grass toolboxes idea continued (g.extension)

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Tue Jan 3 16:37:54 EST 2012

Hi Ben,

This is very good idea.
At the moment it sounds more like useful tool for developers, not
directly users. Mentioned projects implement common libraries and
modules in their own style and structure. And I don't think it will
change soon. This is however good moment to start discussion about
unified hierarchy.
But this can be good point to start with common tags. Such tags (simple
to implement and transparent) will help developers build toolboxes and
implement frameworks [1].

regards,
Robert
[1] http://polymeris.github.com/qgis/