[GRASS-dev] GRASS trac system, join user login

Johannes Radinger jradinger at gmx.at
Wed Jul 4 22:26:29 PDT 2012

>> Hi,
>>
>> it seems that I accidentally created two users
>> a "jradinger" and a "JRadinger" in trac system?.
>> Is it possible for an admin to join both users (end the posts)
>> and to delete one?
>
> This would mean that you have two OSGeo-IDs.
> http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid
>
> But I see only one entry:
> https://www2.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/ldap_web_search.py?query=JRadinger
>
> Why do you mean to have two?

After login as "jradinger" and check all tickets reported by me ({9} All Tickets Reported by Me – GRASS GIS))
I see only three tickets and I am missing eg. following ticket (http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1679) which
was created by "JRadinger" and isn't displayed in MY tickets....Ok this ticket is already closed but it is still one
of my tickets?!

I am just confused, but maybe I am doing something wrong....

/johannes