[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo has been accepted at Google Summer of Code!

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Mar 23 16:24:02 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I'd like to propose an ambitious project: Geocoding in GRASS. I'm not
talking about georeferencing, but rather geocoding, that is converting
addresses into geolocation, and the reverse: given a location, it should
return the closest/best address on file. Do you think this could be
suitable for GSoC? I'm willing to mentor :)

--Wolf