[GRASS-dev] reducing screen clutter

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Thu May 24 15:45:57 EDT 2012

So long as this does not impair my ability to process the same command for
multiple data layers in multiple ways simultaneously.....

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.