[GRASS-dev] broken stuff in vector modules

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Fri May 25 16:11:13 EDT 2012

Thanks Anna,

I'm traveling in Europe this month, teaching and doing research. So I don't really have the facilities to do bug fixing at the moment. I appreciate the quick fix. I'll be able to use it when I get back home and can compile again.

Cheers
Michael

On May 25, 2012, at 9:29 AM, Anna Kratochvílová wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu> wrote:
>
>> 2) To get around this, I thought I'd try to get the length of the line that
>> connects each site point with its nearest waterway (a v.distance option).
>> But when I tried to make a new table for this in the table manager, I find
>> that I cannot access the "table description" section of the "manage layers"
>> page in the attribute table manager. This is again because wx.StaticBox
>> needs to be defined in a particular order or the Mac interface cannot access
>> it. This has been a recurrent problem with wx.StaticBox. The StaticBox must
>> be instantiated before any of its contents.
>>

> This should be fixed now. If you find this bug elsewhere, tell me or
> you can fix it easily yourself.
>
> Anna

C. Michael Barton
Visiting Scientist, Integrated Science Program
National Center for Atmospheric Research &
University Consortium for Atmospheric Research
303-497-2889 (voice)

Arizona State University