[GRASS-dev] dateutil dependency killing GRASS 7

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:19:29 PDT 2012

I want to retract my concern over dateutil.

Both William and Helena have shown that it IS available in the default Python distribution. I am still not clear why some people have had the GUI not start up with a dateutil error. Perhaps it is due in part to the tr_init that you recently moved out of the initialization for GRASS. That is the only thing I can think of that could cause this problem, even if some people had problems with this Python module for some reason.

I cannot test this for a couple days because I will need to update frameworks in order to also run tests about the volume display.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)