[GRASS-dev] dateutil dependency killing GRASS 7

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Oct 23 18:42:51 PDT 2012

So it comes on Mac but not on Windows? I think I now remember that one of the first students who reported problems was on Windows. Another was on the Mac, but maybe it is because she installed MacPython by mistake.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)