[GRASS-dev] r.modis in GRASS 7 trunk

Moskovitz, Bob@DOC Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Tue Oct 30 09:20:05 PDT 2012

Maybe g.extension (or some other module) could work like R's CRAN Task Views.  For those who don't know what CRAN Task Views are, take a look at http://decisionstats.com/2011/03/28/using-views-in-r-and-comparing-functions-across-multiple-packages/

-Bob

Robert Moskovitz
California Geological Survey
Seismic Hazards Zonation Program
http://www.conservation.ca.gov/cgs/shzp

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message contains information from the State of California, California Geological Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.