[GRASS-dev] g.extension continued problems

Anna Kratochvílová kratochanna at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 00:07:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

it works for me even though I don't have pandoc:

g.extension extension=g.copyall
svnurl=http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass7
Fetching <g.copyall> from GRASS-Addons SVN (be patient)...
Compiling...
/bin/sh: pandoc: not found
Installing...
Updating metadata file...
Installation of <g.copyall> successfully finished

Anna