[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1940: wingrass - nsis - script in release mode: !define SVN_REVISION "@GRASS_VERSION_SVN@" not set

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 22 02:57:49 PDT 2013

#1940: wingrass - nsis - script in release mode: !define SVN_REVISION
"@GRASS_VERSION_SVN@" not set
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hellik     |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  x86-64     |
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by hellik):

 Replying to [comment:9 martinl]:
 > Replying to [comment:6 hellik]:
 > > Replying to [comment:2 martinl]:
 > > > Do you have `svnversion` in the path (when running `configure`)?
 >
 > When you launch `configure` or better `package.sh` you should get (see
 `package.log`)

 > {{{
 > checking for svnversion... /c/Subversion/svnversion
 > }}}
 >
 > `include/Make/Grass` should contain
 >
 > {{{
 > GRASS_VERSION_SVN     = XXXXXX
 > }}}
 >
 > In other words, try to check if `svnversion` is in the path when running
 `package.sh`. (?)

 from package log

 {{{
 checking for svnversion... no
 }}}

 from osgeo4w-msys from where I start package.sh

 {{{
 myricaria at MYRICARIA-HP ~
 $ svnversion --help
 usage: svnversion [OPTIONS] [WC_PATH [TRAIL_URL]]
 }}}

 from osgeo4w-msys from where I start package.sh osgeo4w-msys

 {{{
 myricaria at MYRICARIA-HP ~
 $ echo $PATH
 [...]
 /c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin:
 [...]
 }}}

 and in /c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin: there is svnversion

 so it's seems it's in $PATH, but not found by configure

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1940#comment:10>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>