[GRASS-dev] G7 compilation error

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 02:48:39 PST 2013

Dear Markus,

thank you for answering, but I'm still struggling.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Margherita Di Leo
> <dileomargherita at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > compiling the fresh grass trunk I get several compilation issues on
> tgrass
> > and some wxpython modules (animation, vdigit, iclass) and the problem
> > resides into:
> > ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libgdal.so.1: undefined symbol:
> > sqlite3_column_table_name
> > I just updated also the gdal trunk. Any pointers on whether this is a
> > problem in gdal, grass or sqlite3 (I use the EPEL sqlite-devel pakage)
>
> Be sure that all used packages are built against the same library version.
> The "ldd" command is useful to figure out the "who calls whom".

cool command, thanks. But I don't know if in this case is useful:
http://pastebin.com/h7ig0iT0 doesn't tell me a lot.
What I did in order to try to solve the issue:

I removed the fresh gdal trunk installation and opted for the package
coming from ELGIS (I had also tried with the version 1.9.2 compiled by
myself, because i used to have it compiled without problem before upgrading
to gdal trunk and before updating the grass trunk). As a result, I receive
the same compilation error: http://pastebin.com/S8EUEZjK

Of course at any tentative I ran make clean and make distclean.
Any pointers?

Thanks

madi

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.