[GRASS-dev] segfault on 'r.stream.extract' - debian armh

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Dec 20 22:05:33 PST 2013

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 1:18 AM, epi <massimodisasha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the delay in answering, i  was out of town.
>
> i tried gdal directly on the grass dataset, but this custom built gdal doesn’t have grass-plugin enabled.
>
> tring to build the grass-pluginn with gdal 1.10.1 and grass7 :
>
> cd gdal/frmts/grass
> make dist
> tar -zxvf gdal-grass-1.10.1.tar.gz
> cd tar -zxvf gdal-grass-1.10.1
> ./configure --with-gdal=/home/epi/Envs/env1/bin/gdal-config --with-grass=/home/epi/Envs/env1/grass-7.0.svn/
>
> can’t find the grass libs :
>
> checking for G_asprintf in -lgrass_gis... no
> checking for G_putenv in -lgrass_gis.7.0.svn... no

I don't think that GDAL is already compliant with GRASS 7:
See http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2953

If this doesn't hold true, then the GDAL-GRASS plugin code should be
re-extracted as a package. To my knowledge the GDAL plugin is nothing
else than the source code extraction from main GDAL into a separate
package (to be done by the GDAL maintainers).

Markus