[GRASS-dev] Thank you and a request on g.gui.mapswipe

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Mon Dec 30 06:03:08 PST 2013

On Thursday 26 of December 2013 21:39:13 Anna Petrášová wrote:
> Try r58534. When in Map Swipe, go to settings in toolbar and you can change
> the cursor there. Enjoy :-)

Hmmm... I am not satisfied at all!  The circle is pixelated :-!

..
.

Ha-Ha!  Just kidding of course... :D Thank you so much. It makes life so much
easier now :-)

Also, as a general comment: I don't know what has been changed in past months
(summer and on), but the GUI seems to be really faster than before.  I
enjoy(ed) really using MapSwipe and g.gui.gcp!  What have you folks done. I
don't know if it's my new machine, but I think there have been significant
changes.

Kudos!!

Nikos