[GRASS-dev] programming manual GRASS 7

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 11:26:58 PST 2013

Hamish:
> > Maybe we could put a nightly build on the adhoc VM and keep
> > the existing one once a week?
Luca:
> Yes this could be a good solution for my point of view.
> Can you work on this task?

er, given my current workload? :o)

well, it seems a bit too inefficient seeing we already have
a weekly one and the libs really don't change that frequently. Probably it is better to set up nightly linux builds on a
buildbot VM, and symlink the built doc files from there into
apache (as the build/error logs will be).

I'm just talking with Alex, the request is for no more load
on the existing VMs until we get a (possible) new dedicated
buildbot VM hardware. In the mean time there are Timmie's nightly
builds on launchpad to possibly look at, and openbuildservice.org
&/or build.opensuse.org; or someone could do it on a personal
server (e.g. perhaps a byproduct of the nightly WinGrass builds).

regards,
Hamish