[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS nightly builds

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 02:00:47 PST 2013

I am updating the version number it was like this:
package name: grass70
version 7.2
martinL pointed out the version problem and now  changing to this:
package name: grass7
version 7.0

I need to make some more modification to make this work

with previous version i had daily updates but version mismatch is a serious
issue

sorry for the incovenience

--
Regards,