[GRASS-dev] georeferencing using GRASS 6.4.2 in Windows

Dr Colin Hindmarch colinhindmarch at talktalk.net
Tue Feb 26 06:58:49 PST 2013

My apologies if I am asking the wrong group the wrong questions, but I am new to GRASS, have uploaded a rasta file (tiff), have created a group file, and have then tried to use ‘georectify’ to begin a georeferencing sequence. The problem I have is that when I call up the group file, nothing displays. My web searches suggest that there might be an unresolved glitch in the GRASS/Windows interface that needs to be circumvented, but what might be done is beyond me at the moment. Any similar experiences, any guidance?

Colin.