[GRASS-dev] g.extension not working on debian - grass 6.4.3svn

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 04:16:53 PST 2013

Hi,

It should be fixed now, please svn up & test a bunch.
Tested with d.barb and v.surf.icw, both from run the build
dir and after 'make install'. all seemed to be ok.

I also backported the update to g.manual so that it will work
with man and html help pages for your addon modules too.

GRASS> g.manual -m r.stack

"man g.addonmodule" still doesn't work; $MANPATH overrides
instead of adding to the path, and we'd have to move
$ADDONS/docs/man/ to $ADDONS/man/ to get it picked up
automatically. (one level above an entry in $PATH, or a sibling
directory of something ending in bin/. see /etc/manpath.config)
You can get around that with a symlink if you don't mind the
clutter.

Hamish