[GRASS-dev] Securing the correct scale

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 23:35:38 PDT 2013

Hello,
for support questions is better to use grass-user mailing list.

My guess - your location and map coordinate systems/extents don't match.

Compare outputs of g.region -p with output of r.info/v.info on all
maps you are interested in. (in wxgui it would be "Print region
information" from menu and "Metadata" from right click menu).

If you still need assistance, provide outputs of g.region -p and r.info

Good luck,
Maris.