[GRASS-dev] v.line.center port to G7

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 01:37:41 PDT 2013

Hi,

As I'd like to use the v.line.center add-on also in G7, I though about
porting
the tool. I think there are just minor changes needed to adapt the
parameter names
of the used modules v.to.db and v.segment to the newer G7.

The add-on is a shell script. The folder of the tool contains a Makefile
and the html description.
The make file contains:

MODULE_TOPDIR = ../..

PGM = v.line.center

include $(MODULE_TOPDIR)/include/Make/Script.make

default: script

The Makefile in the /scripts folder has also been adapted and the
v.line.center subdir has
been added. However when I try to run make I get following error:

GRASS GIS 7.0.svn 56779M compilation log
Started compilation: Wed Jun 19 09:51:21 CEST 2013
--
Errors in:
/usr/local/src/grass7_trunk/scripts/v.line.center
--
In case of errors please change into the directory with error and run
'make'.

As I could not find any other shell script in that folder I am not sure if
the problem is the shell script in general? Attached the slightly adapted
script (v.to.db, v.segment).

/Johannes