[GRASS-dev] Upon the mini color bars in r.colors' manual

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 13:35:07 PDT 2013

( http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/r.colors.html )

> I'd like to propose, though, to remove the thick black borderline or, at
> least, make it less black and thinner.  All in all, make it less
> "dominant".

yeah, that's a side product of using the Cairo driver. If you look at
the versions in devbr6 they aren't like that:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/develbranch_6/raster/r.colors/thumbnails

(d.colortable called using the PNG driver there)

see also
 https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2009#comment:5
 http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Color_tables
 http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:Color_tables

and grey.log, grey.eq and random thumbnails still need some work.

Hamish