[GRASS-dev] --with-opencl without a GPU

Maciej Sieczka msieczka at sieczka.org
Tue Jun 25 13:21:25 PDT 2013

Hi,

If I wanted to build G7 --with-opencl on a machine with a
non-Intel/nVidia/AMD GPU would everything still build and work fine? I
only have Intel/nVidia machines so can't check this myself reliably I guess.

Would r.sun utilize more than 1 CPU (I mean once the GSoC OpenCL r.sun
stuff is merged into to G7 trunk) on such a machine?

Are the dependencies only the OpenCL headers and the libcl or something
more?

I'll update the WiKi [1] if you can clarify this for me, please.

[1] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OpenCL

Maciek

--
Maciej Sieczka