[GRASS-dev] calculating inverse matrix

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Mar 26 10:53:32 PDT 2013

No it does not. It uses new grass python libraries to initiate multiple processes on different cores.

Michael
______________________________
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

On Mar 26, 2013, at 10:41 AM, "Newcomb, Doug" <doug_newcomb at fws.gov<mailto:doug_newcomb at fws.gov>>
Does that require compiling with OpenMP?
Doug

i.pan.sharpen contains python code to do an inverse pca. It uses some of the new r.mapcalc capabilities to do parallel processing on multi-core processors. So it's pretty fast.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

www: http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton, http://csdc.asu.edu<http://csdc.asu.edu/>