[GRASS-dev] r3.mapcalc neighborhood modifier error

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 18:00:43 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to use the neighborhood modifier [1] in r3.mapcalc in GRASS7.

My command is something like this:

r3.mapcac "newmap = (mapname[0, 0, 0] + mapname[1, 1, 0]) / 2"

But I'm getting the following errors:

ERROR: Rast3d_cache_hash_load_name: name already in hashtable
(cachehash.c: 98)

ERROR: Rast3d_get_double_region: error in Rast3d_get_tile_ptr.Region
coordinates x 528 y 1 z 0  tile index 24 offset 22
(getvalue.c: 185)

Not sure which when, it seems to be random, so far.

Since this is not much documented in manual, I'm wondering if I'm using it
correctly, if yes, I'll turn this into a ticket.

Thanks,
Vaclav

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/r3.mapcalc.html
[2] http://grass.osgeo.org/programming7/getvalue_8c_source.html#l00165