[GRASS-dev] compile error with v.in.ply

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 03:19:42 PDT 2013

I am trying to compile GRASS GIS 7.0 (revision 57836) and I am getting
an error when running make related to v.in.ply and v.out.ply. When
running make in the vector folder, I am getting the following error message:

make: *** v.in.ply: No such file or directory.  Stop.
make: *** v.out.ply: No such file or directory.  Stop.

I don't know if it is in any way related, but I did first update gdal
from 1.9 to 1.10.1.
And I just tried, and it seems in my previous install, r57757, there is
no v.in.ply or v.out.ply?

Best

Paulo