[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-PSC] too many branches => retirement GRASS6.5.svn (=develbranch6)

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sun Apr 6 14:49:39 PDT 2014

My 1 cent or less...

I think grass7 shold be the focus of the project now, the place where new
stuff should be developed, and that versions 6 are for bugfix only.
Why should I develop something new not in the latest software version?

All this thinking of a "good enough " version 7 (which I think already
exists, isn't?).

Maxi