[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r59812 - in grass/branches/releasebranch_7_0: man tools

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 04:38:11 PDT 2014

Hi Vaclav,

>> No problem to them come up with a different approach as suggested by
>> you and redo it again. But we don't know if JS will work while we have
>> tested things with <div> so far. Small steps...
>>
>> So, don't worry that anyone wants to stop anyone else from revisiting
>> the TOC mechanism completely :) But we need something now (and we have
>> it). Newer approaches may evolve of course.

I finished simple version of TOC and will be happy if you will work on
more fancy TOC in trunk...

> All right then. I was not asking because of my JS proposal, but mainly
> because it is an exception to no-new-features policy.

Well, we are probably too far from final release to ask for "feature
freeze". I would say that we shouldn't do any major changes in
relbr70, only bug fixes, simple changes and documentation
improvements. Strict "feature freeze" will start I guess with RC1. It
will be much more clear when have fixed release cycle of course.

Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa