[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2150: Cannot call Python scripts from Python on MS Windows

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:44:07 PDT 2014

> That the user would use g.extension to install python script in order to use
> it.

ah, ok, you are speaking about _user_ scripts not addons. Right, this
is still not solved as I mentioned in the ticket. Probably it could be
solved on wxGUI level ('Launch script' could create a bat file
automatically). The more advanced users (cmd-like) could create the
bat file manually (not so many on Windows I guess).

Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa