[GRASS-dev] G7 scripts: keywords versus keyword

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Dec 28 09:02:42 PST 2014

Former subject: Re: [GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r63785 - in
grass-addons/grass7: general/g.compare.md5 general/g.isis3mt
general/g.proj.all raster/r.mcda.ahp raster/r.shalstab

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 3:35 AM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 5:49 PM, <svn_grass at osgeo.org> wrote:
>>
>> -#% keywords: general, projection, transformation
>> +#% keywords: general
>> +#% keywords: projection
>> +#% keywords: transformation
>

> Shouldn't the name of the key be "keyword" rather than "keywords" since only
> one is allowed? Or it is too heavy change?

Probably it should be changed. I would not mind to do the job. We
could, however, also accept the plural form.
The relevant line of code seems to be

line 87 in
general/g.parser/parse.c:    if (G_strcasecmp(cmd, "keywords") == 0) {

Markus