[GRASS-dev] gui crashes G7

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:27:48 PST 2014

Markus,

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 7:23 PM, Margherita Di Leo <diregola at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > appears in terminal: (python:23987): Gtk-CRITICAL **:
> > IA__gtk_widget_get_direction: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
>
> ... this GTK problem happens on many systems with various software
> packages. The internet is full of such reports, so it is probably not
> an issue.

I know, I reported for completeness.

> No error message? Not even in the (wxGUI) console?

Actually there was no wxgui console left after crash to see...  the only
error was several times the GTK stuff in the terminal.

> I have also Fedora 20, revision=63875M, works fine.
> Be sure to run "make distclean" when recompiling. We made heavy changes
> lately.

 it seems to work after updating. Thank you!

cheers,
madi

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.