[GRASS-dev] wxGUI: "Search modules" tab is lacking import/export

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 05:34:02 PST 2014

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 6:10 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> Would it be possible to make them more visible, i.e. above "Raster"? I
> feel that users would expect them (also) in an own section in the
> tree.

For me, "Import, export and link data" is the first item. See screenshots.
The items should be in the same order as in
`gui/wxpython/xml/module_tree.xml` file.

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/gui/wxpython/xml/module_tree.xml?rev=59026

Note that you need to do make distclean (or make clean in gui/wxpython) to
get the new toolboxes. But if you see them but at different place, it is
strange.

Vaclav