[GRASS-dev] r.diversity.py for GRASS 7

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 22:35:27 PST 2014

Hi Luca

Great, thanks!

I just tried to run the function, but initially got the error:

ERROR: Reading raster map <ANN_MOD14A2_2002_L1_count at Fire> request for
row 68 is outside region

This was with a region smalller than the input map. After setting the
region to cover the whole map, the function ran without problems. Which
brings me to the question, does the function (or the underlying r.li)
not respect the region settings or is this a bug?

Cheers,

Paulo